Normally developing a mobile application challenging and complex task. In market many frameworks are available to develop mobile applications. iOS provides a native framework based on Swift language/ Objective C and Android provides native framework based on Java/Kotlin language.
To overcome these drawbacks, Flutter is a simple and high performance Dart language based framework, Flutter provide high performance by interpreting the UI directly in the operating system’s canvas rather than native framework.
Flutter has many ready to use UI widgets to create a latest application. These all widgets are optimized to mobile/tab environment and designing the apps using widgets is simple like HTML.
One more major advantage Flutter application is itself a widget. Flutter widgets can supports gesture and animations. The app logic is based on Reactive programming. In Flutter widget may optionally have a state. When state change of widget, Flutter will automatically change state from old to new and render the widget with only the necessary changes instead of re-rendering the whole widget.
Flutter offers the following features to developers −
- Flutter is Modern and reactive framework
- Its based Dart programming language and it is very simple to learn
- Simple and fast development
- Beautiful and solid user interfaces
- More widget catalog from Flutter framework
- Platform independent
- High performance
Flutter has beautiful and customizable widgets for high performance and outstanding mobile application. It fulfills all the customer needs and requirements. Besides these, Flutter has many more advantages as mentioned below −
- Dart language has a large repository which lets you to extend the capabilities of your app.
- Developers need to write just a single code base for both applications Android and iOS platforms.
- Flutter needs lesser testing. Because of its single code base
- With Flutter, development team has full control over the widgets and layouts.
- Flutter has amazing hot reload feature and developer tools
Flutter has the following drawbacks in it −
- Developer need to learn new language i.e. Dart because development completely based on Dart
- Its modern framework tries to separate logic and UI as much as possible but, in Flutter, user interface and logic is intermixed. To overcome this using smart coding and using high level module to separate user interface and logic.
- Flutter is yet another framework to create mobile application. Developers are having a hard time in choosing the right development tools in hugely populated segment.